Monday, March 29, 2010

My beautiful paper shelving unit...and more


I love, love , love my hubby!!!! He finished my paper sorting shelving unit...ON WHEELS!!!! He added that in for an extra touch!!! It came out great...I love it!!! Isn't he a great craftsman!!! If anyone is interested...he'd love to make one for you...

oh, and to make my night even better....My mom actually gave me a call ...told me to tune in to HSN...because there was a scarpbooking hour... they had the circut create bundle kit that came with soooo many items...listed here below...


Cricut Create cutting machine - measures approx. 9"L x 17"W x 11-1/2"H
Heritage full content cartridge
Sentimentals full content cartridge
3 cutting mats - measure approx. 6"L x 12"W each
Celebrations paper pad - (36) 6" x 12" sheets
Rainbow cardstock pad - (32) 6" x 12" sheets
Trimmer
Spatula
2 replacement blades
Tool kit
User guide
Quick start guide
Cricut Create CD



Well....I saw the demos...and I have done alot of research about these circut machines...and this one is the smaller portable one...not the expression (which at some point down the road I most like will get)...but they had it for such a great price....Bill said well...why don't you just got ahead and order it...it will be my Easter present to you.....Don't I have the best hubby in the world!!! Now I cant wait until April 8th...when my package will arrives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment