Monday, April 12, 2010

My Scrapbooking area is finally finished!!!!






I am so excited to share with everyone that my wonderful husband, has finished my scrapbooking area!!! Every piece of furnature in this area is 100% custom made by him!!! Bill just finished up my desk tonight...that was the last piece to complete my room!!! I have a before and after picture of my craft area...you can see why I needed this...I had NO room before at all!!! The Embellishment center and the desk have to be my favorite pieces!! I love how he built an extra storage area for my printer and laptop to fit in when I'm not using them...so I can conserve space...He is so crafty!!! Just in case you were wondering...the 2 smaller draws to my desk don't have the handles on them yet...I only bought 8 handles...I needed 10...opps...oh well...off to Lowes we go tomorrow after the kids are off to school!!! The pegboard is awsome...I finally have a place for all my bigger tools!!! I can't wait until I can sit down and enjoy my scrapbooking area!!! Please everyone let me know what you think!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment